At Coopealianza we understand all the challenges of being a businessman or entrepreneur: financial uncertainty, the need to attract and retain customers, the importance of building the brand and its reputation, planning, intelligent operational decisions, digital transformation and many others. .
That's why we always try to offer personalized advice to all our associates who have companies so that they can access greater economic freedom based on knowledge and the adoption of responsible financial habits.
Today we want to share with you 4 of those habits that every entrepreneur should have:
- Hire an accounting expert with experience in your industry.
- Keep a financial statement where you can see all the income, expenses and contingencies that have had to be assumed, and use that information for future decision making.
- Separate personal accounts and finances from business. Assign yourself a salary and manage your expenses with that, leaving aside everything that has to do with the business.
- Invest in financial education. Although not all of us like math and numbers, it is important to manage the language and understand how to make the best decisions for the benefit of your personal and business finances.
Also remember that at Coopealianza we have options for business credit to support you in achieving your goals:
- Development Banking Funds, aimed at micro and small businesses.
- Revolving lines of credit, to maintain a stable cash flow.
- Direct credit to boost your business through the purchase of fixed assets.
- And Discount of Invoices, with the purpose that you do not run out of liquidity when waiting for the expiration of the collection of your invoices.
If you require more information about our financial products, Contact us. We will be happy to help you take your business to the next level.