Although Costa Rica is a true natural paradise full of tourist attractions such as the beaches of Guanacaste, Chirripó, different waterfalls, the Golfo Dulce, Monteverde, La Fortuna and others. There are also places near our country that are the dream of any traveler.
If you are one of the people who has always wanted to travel abroad and get to know one of those places that you have only been able to see in movies or in Nat Geo or History documentaries, today we are going to recommend 5 exceptional places, near Costa Rica, to which you can travel after acquiring a loan for personal expenses in Coopealianza.
So pack your bags and get ready to live a unique experience in Central America.
5 dream places in Central America for Costa Rican tourists
- The Panama canal. It is a must stop for anyone traveling to that country. It was built to shorten the travel time between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, and was inaugurated on August 15, 1914, after ten years of work. It is a unique engineering work, which speaks of the power of the intellect and human creativity.
- Old Guatemala. It is a small city surrounded by volcanoes in the south of Guatemala. It is one of the most famous sites for international tourism and is highly regarded for its Spanish colonial buildings. It is ideal for those who love the history of our region since it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1979.
- Roatan in Honduras. It is a 45 km long island in the Caribbean that is part of the enormous Mesoamerican Reef System. It was inhabited by the Mayans and later by the payas, until the moment of colonization with Spanish and English occupation. With its tropical climate and 25% humidity, some visitors never want to leave. It is truly enchanting with its coral banks, white sand and dream hotels.
- Suchitoto in El Salvador. It is a small and quiet colonial town that includes the Santa Lucía Church and Lake Suchitlan. There you can taste the best Salvadoran arepas while you relax or buy precious and rustic souvenirs.
- Belize blue hole. Considered one of the most beautiful places in the world to dive. This circular formation has a depth of 123 m. It was the entrance to some caves during the Ice Age, but when the glaciation ended, these were flooded and a natural wonder was formed that captivates those who visit it.
In summary, if you want to know any of these exciting places near Costa Rica, but you still do not have the full money to cover the travel expenses Contact us and request your personal credit. At Coopealianza we are your ally so that you meet your goals and objectives.